Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Beginnings

  I was banded on 5/12/2011. I have lost 24lbs. to date; not what I would nearly expect at this point, but a number I am grateful for. I am looking for a new beginning to my lap-band life. I need to hold myself more accountable and follow the "rules" more; a lot more!
  This is my second attempt at blogging. My previous blog got a little too personal and ended up not being the blog I wanted it to be. I did want to keep most of my previous posts for reflection purposes, so if you are interested about my journey thus far, they are located under the tab at the top of my blog labeled "previous blog." I enjoy reading so many inspiring blogs and hope I can provide the same support for others. Here's to new beginnings and finishing what I started!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh. I posted a shout out to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the shout out from Robyn!! Look forward to reading more about you! I was just banded at the end of September. Feeling great! Cheers to progress!

    http://banded-army-wife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn sent me ... looking forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn sent me!!! :) here's to starting again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashleigh! Robyn sent me over! Welcome! I was banded the same month as you. And I love the spelling of your name because my middle name is Leigh! Look forward to following your journey!

    http://www.andreasweightlossjourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Ashleigh. Robyn sent me. Looking forward to following your story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn sent me too. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ashleigh!! Sent over by Robyn :) I am getting banded on Monday....so we can "begin" together :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Welcome back to lap band blogland! I will be banded in December. Here's to a great journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally understand what you mean about your other blog not being what you wanted it to be. I deleted my blog a few months ago and restarted everything. Feels good, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! I'm a new follower banded in August. Can't wait to hear more about your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hellllloooo there. I am your newest follower. Robyn sent me.....cant wait to get to know you. I am a travel nurse that is currently working just an hour south of you in Vallejo. If you ever wanted to meet while I am here just let me know. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robyn also sent me, I am a May bandit as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My whole journey has been a series of stops and starts. It is still a whole lot of work, but the Band AND this community helps make it doable for me. Good luck on your 2nd blog!!

    ReplyDelete